In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ...

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Wed Aug 19 16:31:05 CEST 2020

Stefan Claas wrote:

> ಚಿರಾಗ್ ನಟರಾಜ್ via Gnupg-users wrote:
>
> > Isn't the NSO group Israeli, not Russian as claimed in the video? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NSO_Group
>
> Yes, as understood. I think it really doesn't matter where Pegasus does come from.

Sorry for being now probably completely off-topic, but when it comes to informations we find
on the Internet and/or are discussing if videos or informations are faked, or some people
like to guide us in wrong directions, I would highly recommend to watch Millie Weaver's
'Shadow Gate' documentary, which was released a couple of days ago and is already banned
on YouTube and Facebook.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5f37fcc2df77c4044ee2eb03

Regards
Stefan