In case you use OpenPGP on a smartphone ...

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Aug 19 20:10:29 CEST 2020

> Sorry for being now probably completely off-topic, but when it comes to informations we find
> on the Internet and/or are discussing if videos or informations are faked, or some people
> like to guide us in wrong directions, I would highly recommend to watch Millie Weaver's
> 'Shadow Gate' documentary, which was released a couple of days ago and is already banned
> on YouTube and Facebook.

Stefan, I'm not a list moderator and I have absolutely zero authority to
say this, but I'm going to say it anyway:

Please take this stuff elsewhere.

You're linking to a conspiracy theory video alleging a... look, I'm not
going to give these people credibility even by *summarizing* it.  It
should be enough to say that InfoWars is backing it.

It has no connection to fact or even reality, and even less than no
connection to GnuPG or communications security.

Please, I'm begging you: take it elsewhere.  It doesn't belong here.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/08/18/fact-check-shadowgate-spreads-misinformation-major-events/5601742002/