Password Decript GPG public key

Johan Wevers johanw at vulcan.xs4all.nl
Mon Aug 24 20:53:17 CEST 2020

On 24-08-2020 8:08, Guille De La Torre via Gnupg-users wrote:

> Hello good evening, is it possible to create a key for symmetric
> encryption in such a way that the person who has my public key does not
> need to enter a password? to decrypt.

The receiver uses your public key only to encrypt and verify. If you
send him encrypted mail you need HIS public key to encrypt the message,
and the receiver needs his secret key to decrypt it. If the receiver
protects his secret key with a password is something you have no
influence over.

--
ir. J.C.A. Wevers