Revoking a Lost Key

Mark azbigdogs at gmx.com
Thu Feb 6 16:41:50 CET 2020

These were keys created in the 90s on probably 3 computers ago. I looked
through some old CDs that I had laying around but they didn't have the
saved keys. I don't use these keys anymore and having in over a decade.
In fact the email address and even the entire ISP are long gone now.  I
was just thinking if I could revoke them I would but it doesn't look
like that is possible.