Revoking a Lost Key

Shawn K. Quinn skquinn at rushpost.com
Thu Feb 6 17:50:59 CET 2020

On 2/6/20 09:41, Mark wrote:
> These were keys created in the 90s on probably 3 computers ago. I looked
> through some old CDs that I had laying around but they didn't have the
> saved keys. I don't use these keys anymore and having in over a decade.
> In fact the email address and even the entire ISP are long gone now.  I
> was just thinking if I could revoke them I would but it doesn't look
> like that is possible.

If the email address is dead, I wouldn't worry about that. I have old
keys out there with FidoNet addresses on them, as well as
cypherpunk-style remailer keys I forgot to revoke before shutting down
the remailer and wiping the system. Stuff happens.

http://www.rantroulette.com
http://www.skqrecordquest.com