Revoking a Lost Key

Mark azbigdogs at gmx.com
Fri Feb 7 15:46:31 CET 2020

I can't even remember what program I used to create them. I think it was
when Symantec first started with the PGP program and was beta testing
it. Anything that the keys encrypted is long gone anyway so not a huge
loss. I just would have "properly dealt" with them if possible. I didn't
think so, but figured I'd just in case.

I remember the old FidoNet days. I was involved with QWK mail reader way
back then.