Tor Download Verify Signature. Asc Prblem

africa131 at protonmail.ch africa131 at protonmail.ch
Sat Feb 8 17:27:26 CET 2020

Hi,
I am currently doing a course on online privacy. I have been trying to verify the signature on the 64 bit windows tor browser download.
When I type in download directory I get 801 signature. asc for the signature file I downloaded with the tor browser 64 bit download.
When I type the command gpg. exe - - verify signature. asc, I get the response, no signed data and can"t hash datafile:no data. Does anyone know how I can solve this problem?

Greg

Sent from ProtonMail mobile