Newbie question.

Ayoub Misherghi ayoubhm at gmail.com
Sun Jul 26 21:59:27 CEST 2020

I understand it can be frustrating, especially if nobody has a deciding
vote or Vito power or moderator power. Someone should have have veto
power and anybody with other ideas can always fork and do his own thing.
That way it may probably work. A tyrant can stay on course and others
fork and be their own tyrant and are free to produce something better.

The moderators on this list (I do not know who they are) have been
tyrannical excluding some of my posts; I am not bitter or resentful. I
have to live up to standard and my posts have to be kind and gentle so
as not to burden those trying to help me for free; and amenable to
support by helping whoever is helping me. If there was no tyrant I could
have caused nuisance. Documentation needs a tyrant too.