Newbie question.

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Jul 27 11:08:09 CEST 2020

On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 12:59, Ayoub Misherghi said:

> The moderators on this list (I do not know who they are) have been
> tyrannical excluding some of my posts; I am not bitter or resentful. I

This mailing list is not moderated and thus your post are not excluded
by any moderated.  The only automatic rejection we have are for too long
posts.  In some very rare cases we set the moderation flag for a
specific user but that is announced on the list.  I just checked that
it is not the case for you.

What our helpful moderators are mainly doing is to allow posts from
non-subscribers.

Please calm down and don't spread unjustified accusations.

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner