decrypt aes256 encrypted file without gpg-agent

Ralph Seichter ralph at ml.seichter.de
Tue Jun 30 12:26:04 CEST 2020

* Fourhundred Thecat:

> I am basing my judgment on universal principles, that apply not only
> to gpg or other software, but design of any systems in general.

Universal principles, oh my. In other words, you don't know nearly
enough about the finer points of GnuPG design goals, don't know much
about the challenges of evolutionary software design, and thus don't
know too well what you are talking about, universally speaking.

Show us a body of your work which proves you have the necessary skills
to critique the GnuPG authors' work. Until you do, your "judgment" is
moot.

> Take a car, as an analogy: [...]

Unrelated nonsense. Was that really the best you could come up with?

-Ralph