decrypt aes256 encrypted file without gpg-agent

Fourhundred Thecat 400thecat at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 30 12:47:46 CEST 2020

 > On 2020-06-30 12:26, Ralph Seichter via Gnupg-users wrote:
> * Fourhundred Thecat:
>
>> I am basing my judgment on universal principles, that apply not only
>> to gpg or other software, but design of any systems in general.
>
> Universal principles, oh my. In other words, you don't know nearly
> enough about the finer points of GnuPG design goals, don't know much
> about the challenges of evolutionary software design, and thus don't
> know too well what you are talking about, universally speaking.
>
> Show us a body of your work which proves you have the necessary skills
> to critique the GnuPG authors' work. Until you do, your "judgment" is
> moot.

An idea should be considered on its own merit. You should counter my
criticism with facts, instead of attacking me personally.

I stand behind my statement, that it is a sign of bad design, when gpg
does not work on a read-only filesystem.

You can either reply with counterargument, or ignore my messages in this
thread.

Cheers,