keys require a user-id

Mark azbigdogs at gmx.com
Fri May 22 06:20:13 CEST 2020

Thanks I may take a look at it and just see what it does. I'm still VERY
much a novice in regards to all this so just trying to learn more. My
"experiment" with Kleopatra was just to see if I could since it said
"optional" for the name part.

Sorry, not sure who dkg is but have seen those initials mentioned a few
times.