gpgsplit/pgpdump replacement

Daniel Kahn Gillmor dkg at fifthhorseman.net
Thu May 28 21:35:49 CEST 2020

On Wed 2020-05-27 20:42:45 +0000, halfdog wrote:
> I just noticed that gpgv2 packaged for Debian does not include
> the "gpgsplit" and "pgpdump" tools any more.

pgpdump was never part of GnuPG, it ships in its own package.

The gnupg-utils package contains /usr/bin/gpgsplit.

For more detailed examination of OpenPGP-related objects, in addition to
the other free software projects mentioned on this thread, you might
also be interested in python3-pgpy (if you are comfortable with python).

   --dkg