ping - Governikus

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 00:45:32 CET 2020

It is required and also automatically checked that my name 'Stefan Claas'
in the UID matches the name in my ID-card. If I would enter in my pub key
for example 'Paul Claas' or 'Stefan Class' as UID then my pub key would
not be signed. They use the email address IMHO only to submit your
certified pub key to your email account.

I am aware that there is a second 'Stefan Claas' living in Germany
but he would not have the same fingerprint as I would have. In case
of doubt people could always prove to third parties, if requested,
that one is the actual key holder, with a simple challenge/response.

Regards
Stefan