Thunderbird / Enigmail / Autocrypt

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Mon Nov 23 07:08:12 CET 2020

El día lunes, noviembre 23, 2020 a las 03:03:54a. m. +0100, Johan Wevers escribió:

> On 22-11-2020 12:38, Juergen Bruckner via Gnupg-users wrote:
>
> > I don't understand why HTML in e-Mails is so important for some people.
>
> I agree on a personal level, but if you use your email also to
> communicate with business users (usually using Outlook) it would be nice
> to get their mails in a human readable format. Which requires,
> unfortunately, usually html.

Since ages human read mails in ASCII or UTF-8 text. Why you think this
is not a "human readable format"?

HTML as e-mail (read carefully: as email, not as attachment) should be
forbidden because most MUA automatically fetch additional remote content
which violates privacy and can fetch bad content into your system.
You're warned.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
Без книги нет знания, без знания нет коммунизма (Влaдимир Ильич Ленин)