Five volunteers needed (EU .... Are you sure that this is really advantageous?

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Fri Oct 9 03:41:08 CEST 2020

Ángel wrote:

[...]

Apologies for not quoting your message content and deleting it.

We all can probably discuss many more things about postal mail
versus email, postman, Internet etc. and what not.

For me the Internet spans, as a closed net/mesh, around the globe
and therefore I do not see it as decentralized places, which can,
as we know, technically remotely easier been digitally controlled
than decentralized analog postal systems, which can function
independently when delivery in each country is mostly done within
it's borders, while the nature of the Internet has no borders.

Since I have started the thread publicity to let GnuPG users know
other communication forms and which can be be read everywhere,
without access restrictions, it will be interesting to see if all
postcards will arrive ... ;-)

Regards
Stefan

--
NaClbox: cc5c5f846c661343745772156a7751a5eb34d3e83d84b7d6884e507e105fd675
  The computer helps us to solve problems, we did not have without him.