Five volunteers needed (EU .... Are you sure that this is really advantageous?

Stefan Claas sac at 300baud.de
Sat Oct 10 15:57:39 CEST 2020

Stefan Claas wrote:

> Since I have started the thread publicity to let GnuPG users know
> other communication forms and which can be be read everywhere,
> without access restrictions, it will be interesting to see if all
> postcards will arrive ... ;-)

Update.

I received feedback from (not all*) participants and they had no
problems to read the NFC tags, with smart phones or an external
reader, so they were in proper condition, as expected. As of my
understanding, iOS users will probably need iOS 14 in order to
read NFC tags natively, while iOS 13 users and below most likely
need and NFC app from the AppStore. Regarding Android, reports
were also good and people used apps from their store(s).

*since I have not stored the email conversations, as I wrote in
my initial posting, I can not ask if they had success or not,
because I don't remember their email addresses.

Regards
Stefan

--
NaClbox: cc5c5f846c661343745772156a7751a5eb34d3e83d84b7d6884e507e105fd675
  The computer helps us to solve problems, we did not have without him.