On Becky! Internet Mail's GnuPG Plugin

Dieter Frye includestdioh at secmail.pro
Sat Oct 10 11:56:02 CEST 2020

> Dieter Frye wrote:
>
>> Currently I use another free, anonymous e-mail service called TorBox
>> which
>> does have SMTP/POP3 support for everyday communications, though that's
>> only viable for people operating within the TOR network as it's got no
>> clearweb support unlike secmail itself, which at the end of the day is
>> kind of a useless thing anyways given it's blacklisted status (and that
>> completely without justification) among most every big and small e-mail
>> provider out there.
>
> One more question, if you don't mind.
>
> Is this the proper URL for Torbox?
>
> https://torbox36ijlcevujx7mjb4oiusvwgvmue7jfn2cvutwa6kl6to3uyqad.onion
>
> If yes, is the operator aware that there are at least three more clear net
> Torbox services running, each under a different TLD?
>
> https://torbox36ijlcevujx7mjb4oiusvwgvmue7jfn2cvutwa6kl6to3uyqad.onion.ws/
> https://torbox36ijlcevujx7mjb4oiusvwgvmue7jfn2cvutwa6kl6to3uyqad.onion.pet/
> https://torbox36ijlcevujx7mjb4oiusvwgvmue7jfn2cvutwa6kl6to3uyqad.onion.sh/
>
> Because I have never seen .onion service operators doing this.
>
> Regards
> Stefan

Sorry about the delay; I've been experiencing some serious connectivity
issues that are yet to be fully resolved, and sure, love talking online,
which I rarely get to do anymore.

Unfortunately I can't check out those url's right now because of the
aforementioned problem, but I myself am using torbox3uiot6wchz.onion for
both pop3 and smtp if you need to know.

Best regards.