How to set up GPG4win to run from local system account?

DHARAV PATEL dharav_patel at outlook.com
Thu Oct 15 21:20:45 CEST 2020

Hi,

I have installed gpg4win on windows server. I have admin rights and when i installed, i run exe as administrator.
i created keys in kleopatra. When i run batch files by double clicking on it, it works fine. If same batch file execute by other user then it does not work. It seems exe search for public or private key here => C:\Users\dharav\AppData\Roaming\gnupg
If any user import this public keys through kleopatra then it works for that user as well.

Is there a way that we can install ones and system account (service runs on system account) and other user can access this?

I export both public and private keys and stored in the E:\Test\ folder.
My gpg exe file stored in E:\Software\PGPWin\GnuPG\bin\ location

code in batch file:

set path=%path%;"E:\Software\PGPWin\GnuPG\bin\"
gpg --logger-file "D:\gpglog.log" --pinentry-mode loopback --batch --no --force-mdc --passphrase-file "D:\PassCode.txt" -d -o "D:\ERP_Export.txt" "D:\Encrypt_ERP.txt"

Being a new bee, i am not able to understand the workflow of the GPG4WIN and its set up.

Please Advise.

Thank You
Dharav

Regards,