How to set up GPG4win to run from local system account?

Pankaj Jangid pankaj at codeisgreat.org
Fri Oct 16 12:08:16 CEST 2020

DHARAV PATEL via Gnupg-users <gnupg-users at gnupg.org> writes:

> I have installed gpg4win on windows server. I have admin rights and
> when i installed, i run exe as administrator.

> Being a new bee, i am not able to understand the workflow of the
> GPG4WIN and its set up.

The best place start with is /The GNU Privacy Handbook/. Refer
specifically to the section
[[https://gnupg.org/gph/en/manual.html#INTRO][Getting Started]]

For your case, that is if you want to use shared key encryption, then
look for symmetric ciphers in section~2. Private keys are not meant to
be shared among users.

--
Pankaj Jangid

GnuPG Fingerprint => 0B62 7424 3B26 A911 052A  DDE6 7C95 6E6F F858 7689