How to migrate my key from card to file?

Werner Koch wk at gnupg.org
Mon Sep 7 09:02:02 CEST 2020

On Sun,  6 Sep 2020 01:24, Olav Seyfarth said:

> private_stub.gpg, pubkey.gpg and sk_xxx.gpg.

The pubkey and the sk_KEYID.gpg is all you need but unfortunately there
is no tool support to create a file from it.  It would require a little
bit of hacking to do this with the current code base.

The feature I would propose here is a way to create a
private-keys-v1.d/xxx.key file from a sk_KEYID.gpg file.  It should not
be too much work and I can imagine that this will go into 2.3.

Can you please do me a favor and open a feature request at dev.gnupg.org
?

Salam-Shalom,

   Werner