Follow-up on L'Affaire Stallman

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Fri Apr 9 17:47:52 CEST 2021

> The only thing that I can say is that I would rather see a FAQ that
> reflect the current inplementation of GPG than a non-up to date FAQ per
> lack of user consensus (1).

The problem there is without community buy-in, the FAQ lacks
credibility.  It's supposed to be the *community's* FAQ, which is why
people consider it authoritative.  "This is Rob's thinking" would be, to
say the least, controversial: some people think I explain things
accurately and clearly, and others think I've been sniffing glue since a
tender age.