Thunderbird's hints and history for OpenPGP/MIME (new wiki page)

Dr. Peter Voigt pvoigt at uos.de
Thu Dec 2 17:35:17 CET 2021

Hi Bernhard,

thanks for that page. I'm not using Thunderbird but I know many people
who do. In particular the option to turn off the annoying dots is very
useful.

I'm going to spread the link at least in our association and between
friends and colleagues. Did you toot the link through Mastodon as well
- I just failed to find and re-toot a correspondig content.

Regards,
Peter