Is it possible to require two private keys to decrypt with gpg?

Christian Chavez x10an14 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 26 04:47:09 CET 2021

Hi!

I've currently got some sensitive data I'd like to require _two_ gpg keys
for decryption/unlocking.

As in both are needed (AND operation), not that either can decrypt on their
own (OR operation).
I can only find description of AND operation in manpages/tutorials online.

I'm hoping for a solution which doesn't just require encrypting twice
(though I admit that will give the same security benefit).
The reason why I'd like a "single gpg command solution" is the hope that
such a magical incantation would play well with other tools, such as pass
for passwordstore (e.g.).

Anyone on this mailing list got any tips on how that might be achieved?

--
Med vennlig hilsen/Kind regards,
Christian Chavez