WKD for GitHub pages

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Fri Jan 8 22:00:05 CET 2021

On Fri, Jan 8, 2021 at 7:36 PM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, had a typo in the openpgpkey folder, ouch.
>
> Now Wiktor's WKD checker gives the proper
> results in the first part, not sure why not in the
> second part.
>
> Need to try to fetch my pub key.

Does not work, 'wrong name'

I guess I could put a CNAME file into my GitHub
folder, pointing to a Domain which I own and
upload a new key with that Domain, but this
is *not* what I want to do, because of the
opportunity it would give Windows users to
follow my set-up without an own server and
own domain and because GitHub is globally
probably not blocked and a trusted Domain
for millions of programmers.

Regards
Stefan