Reiner-SCT CyberJack secoder 2 (v2.2.0 USB 0c4b:0400)

NIIBE Yutaka gniibe at fsij.org
Tue Jan 12 00:52:53 CET 2021

Daniel Pocock <daniel at pocock.pro> writes:
> Reiner SCT cyberJack secoder 2
> v2.2.0
> USB: 0c4b:0400

It's good to check the list of CCID readers by libccid:

    https://salsa.debian.org/rousseau/CCID/-/tree/master/readers

Since I cannot find the device in this list, I'm afraid it would not
work well.

For some testing (try and error), you can use pyscard:

    https://pyscard.sourceforge.io/

Unfortunately, IMHO, smartcard access is not designed well to allow us
using (proprietary or undocumented) card reader easily.

I'd recommend to find a CCID card reader with TPDU exchange support
(lower level direct control of smartcard).