WKD for GitHub pages

Stefan Claas spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 14:22:22 CET 2021

On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 1:04 PM Stefan Claas
<spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 12:47 PM Stefan Claas
> <spam.trap.mailing.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

> And for the fun factor I could put also an .ots file from my pub key into
> the hu directory,thus making Mallory a bit angry ... :-D

Unfortunaly I am no skilled Golang programmer, otherwise I would write
a WKD key fetch utility, which works like sequoia-pgp, e.g fechting the
binary key blob and displaying the results to stdout and additionally
fetching the younamit.ots file and the policy file, while storing those
in the current workin directory and where the policy file would contain
the fingerprint of my key.

Thus an OpenPGP users could use the direct method, like sequoia-pgp
does, had my pub key and the policy file and .oth file which he can use with
time stamping services.

And it would not break WKD specs.

Regards
Stefan