WKD for GitHub pages

André Colomb andre at colomb.de
Tue Jan 12 23:51:47 CET 2021

On 12/01/2021 23.33, Stefan Claas via Gnupg-users wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 12, 2021 at 11:32 PM Remco Rijnders <remco at webconquest.com> wrote:
>> I don't see the valid SSL certificate you keep on insisting is there.

I totally agree with that.  It's valid for the sac001 subdomain, but
INVALID for anything below that, which GitHub still happily (and
wrongfully) uses it for when asked though.

> Hi, I suggest that you visit my https://sac001.github.io page and see what
> it is all about. (BTW. I am also not affilated in any form with Brave ...)

Sorry, that didn't enlighten me at all.  So what is it all about?  What
does it have to do with timestamping?

On a side note: Your sac001 account carries your full name, same as used
on this mailing list.  You are probably the only one using WKD in this
context on github.io.  So whatever new account you create, people could
very soon find out who is behind that scheme :-)  So, only anonymous in
theory.

Kind regards
André

--