Fundraising

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Sun Jan 17 21:35:02 CET 2021

A little more than a month ago I said I'd match all donations made to
GnuPG from December 10 to January 6.  I'm happy to report y'all made me
contribute 370 Euros, or about $450 USD.  The money has been paid and
is sitting in GnuPG's account.

I hope this encouraged some of y'all to donate to GnuPG this year.  And
if you missed out, why not consider making a recurring monthly
contribution of your own?  It's a great way to tell the crew thank-you
for all the work they do.

Thanks, all the GnuPG contributors.  I really appreciate it!