behaviour on this list (Re: Fundraising)

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Jan 22 13:08:28 CET 2021

Moin Stefan,

Am Freitag 22 Januar 2021 05:26:44 schrieb Stefan Claas via Gnupg-users:
> > I cannot be the only one here who has noticed your track record.  I urge
> > you to think long and hard about it, and to turn yourself around.
>
> I can only think of what kind of gentleman you are.

a mailing list is useful and can be fun, if we all behave civilized.
For this there needs to be feedback about posts. And when done well, the
feedback is respectful and explains things.

Stefan, I believe Robert and André, while being brief, gave you feedback
and explanations. It took them some personal time and efforts.
I agree with them in: Some of your posts were over the line (as others and
them pointed out to you.) Their explanations are a chance to reflect and
learn, so we all have a nice list here!

Regards,
Bernhard