How to report issues and suggest changes to the Web Key Directory specification [was: Re: Please tackle the Right Thing]

Ángel angel at pgp.16bits.net
Fri Jan 29 01:54:06 CET 2021

On 2021-01-28 at 17:27 -0500, Daniel Kahn Gillmor via Gnupg-users
wrote:
> I think you can find a git repo that contains org-mode source here:
>
>   git clone https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gnupg-doc.git
>
> it's in the misc/id/openpgp-webkey-service folder, and might require
> a modified version of pandoc2rfc (see the Makefile in that folder, i
> haven't tested).

It _mostly_ builds fine.
There are a few quirks, in addition to "normal" dependencies (emacs,
sed pandoc, xml2rfc, xsltproc), you need to install pandoc2rfc[1] and
change directly in its code "-t docbook" to "-t docbook4"

On the resulting draft, I find it considers it as created o November 1
instead of November 17, and that all quote characters did not reach
there.

Best regards

1- https://github.com/miekg/pandoc2rfc