Help with GPGME keylisting not listing signatures

John Scott jscott at posteo.net
Sat Jan 30 00:22:11 CET 2021

On Saturday, January 23, 2021 10:39:30 AM EST Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Did you have a look at GPGME's tests as working example code? There is a
> test for listing signatures:
> https://dev.gnupg.org/source/gpgme/browse/master/tests/gpg/t-keylist-sig.c
Thanks, I didn't see that. Except for the difference that I read the keys from
a gpgme_data_t connected to a stream instead of GnuPG's keyring, my code seems
to match up with the test's way of doing things.

With the debugging information on the invocation of gpg doesn't look abnormal,
and trying in a fresh chroot gets me the same results, so it seems as though
getting detailed signature data from a gpgme_data_t may not be possible. My
example for testing is at https://salsa.debian.org/-/snippets/519