Run Kleopatra on MS Windows 10

Виктор Джелепов frs0 at abv.bg
Sun Jul 4 18:36:43 CEST 2021

 Hello,  I'm using Gpg4win on Windows 10 Home (64-bit).  Gpg4Win version: 3.1.16

  When I try to run Kleopatra from the desktop (not as an administrator), it doesn't run. When I run it as an administrator, I get a dialog with the following warning message:
  "Kleopatra cannot be run as administrator without breaking file permissions in the GnuPG data folder.
To manage keys for other users please manage them as a normal user and copy the 'AppData\Roaming\gnupg' directory with proper permissions.
  Are you sure you want to continue?"
  As I understand, this is a known issue. Looked for working solutions, but so far found some workarounds:
  1. Install an older version of Gpg4win (e.g. 3.1.14)
  2. Run Kleopatra through the cmd
  3. Run as a normal user (Found more info in an article on the GnuPG Wiki: https://wiki.gnupg.org/Gpg4win/RunAsUser)

  Are there other recommended solutions or workarounds for this type of issue?
  Thanks!