Anyone know of a gpg-encrypted secrets sharing software that allows a client to hold different "bases/repositories" of secrets?

Klaus Ethgen klaus+gnupg at ethgen.ch
Sat Jun 12 13:34:12 CEST 2021

Hi Christian,

When I read the subject, I was thinking exactly of pass.

Am Fr den 11. Jun 2021 um 18:44 schrieb Christian Chavez via Gnupg-users:
> Does anyone know of a tool/software that works much like pass/git secret,
> but also easily/simply allows you to access two different
> bases/repositories (like my personal passwords/totp and team one above)
> with the same tool/cli?

You can combine multiple pass repositories into one using, for example,
git submodules. I used that over many years. Having a cron job that
committed all submodules changes in the top pass git automatically.

In pass, you can have different keys for each subtree. See the man page
for `pass init --path=sub-folder`.

Regards
   Klaus
--
Klaus Ethgen                                       http://www.ethgen.ch/
pub  4096R/4E20AF1C 2011-05-16            Klaus Ethgen <Klaus at Ethgen.ch>