Changes made to keys in Thunderbird are not transferred to GPA

serando serando at sunrise.ch
Tue Mar 9 10:49:18 CET 2021

Hello all together

Operating System: MX Linux 19.3 Xfce 64 bit
GPA version: 0.10.0 from MX Packet Installer
Thunderbird: 78.7.1

1)
Because one of my keys has expired, I have changed in thunderbird the
"expiry date" of one of my own keys into "Key never expires".
After I have started GPA.
My expectation was, that now GPA shows me as "expire date" also "Key
never expires".
But my change in thunderbird seems not to have any influence to GPA.
Why? Do I have now two versions of keys on different places? A
GPA-version and a thunderbird version?

2)
I have deleted one of my own keys in thunderbird.
After I have started GPA.
My expectation was, that now GPA no longer shows me this key.
But it is still in GPA.

Thank you.

With kind regards
Serando