Prompting on concurrent invocations of gpg

John Lane gnupg at jelmail.com
Fri Mar 19 17:23:29 CET 2021

On 16/03/2021 11:19, John Lane wrote:
> Hello, I have a scenario where gpg is prompting for a passphrase when I
> don't think it should because it is cached in the agent. It seems to be
> triggered by concurrent use. Here is an example.

I've asked someone else to try this and they are seeing similar issues
with unexpected password prompts and out of memory errors. Although
their experience is not as extreme as mine (it doesn't happen as much
for them, but it does happen).

I've updated mine to gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.27 libgcrypt 1.8.7 and retested, I
am still having the problem.

Is there any more information that I can provide?

Is this something I should open a bug report for?

Thanks.