So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Mon Mar 29 17:13:19 CEST 2021

Am Donnerstag 25 März 2021 15:56:10 schrieb Robert J. Hansen via Gnupg-users:
> I don't want to be associated with anything where he's in a
> position of authority.

(Though we did establish that GnuPG is indendent of GNU decisions these days.
And FSFE is an independent organisation. Both share some important name-parts
with what RMS did and does, so yes there is an association some people make.
But the authority is not here and hasn't been for many years. Anyhow, it is
your decision of course.)

> Kindness counts.  Let's practice some.  :)

Yes, please, thanks! :)
Bernhard