How would you do that ...

Ryan McGinnis ryan at digicana.com
Sat May 8 05:43:53 CEST 2021

Protonmail only requires a phone number to send a verification “are you a real human” SMS if the IP you are registering from is a source of previous abuse.

So, like, don’t use a VPN when you do it.

Or if you’re worried about it, make the account back in your safe country before you travel to Deathistan by using a burner phone SIM or something.  These are pretty easily solvable problems that don’t lead to getting your genitals shocked.

-Ryan McGinnis
ryan at digicana.com
http://bigstormpicture.com
5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C  4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD