OpenPGP card and gpg-agent TTL

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Thu Nov 4 11:08:00 CET 2021

El día jueves, noviembre 04, 2021 a las 09:45:57a. m. +0000, Andrew Gallagher via Gnupg-users escribió:

> On 04/11/2021 08:40, Matthias Apitz wrote:
> > I bought the OpenPGP card from
> > Purism for USD 15, I don't know if the small format exist here in
> > Germany.
>
> Not Germany, but Cryptoshop in Vienna sells them:
>
> https://en.cryptoshop.com/products/smartcards/open-pgp-smartcard-v2-id-000.html

I have the above card for some years in an USB dongle. But the one which
fits in the L5 is smaller:

https://shop.puri.sm/shop/purism-openpgp-card/

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru at unixarea.de, http://www.unixarea.de/ +49-176-38902045
August 13, 1961: Better a wall than a war. And, while the GDR was still existing,