WKD docs on the wiki, restructuring. Feedback on forUsers page

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Fri Oct 8 12:19:23 CEST 2021

Am Mittwoch 29 September 2021 20:26:02 schrieb Alessandro Vesely via
Gnupg-users:
> On Tue 28/Sep/2021 17:39:29 +0200 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> > Feedback (and help) is always appreciated.:)
>
> I'm not sure if WKD/forHosts would be a better location than WKDHosting.

Not sure either yet. I'll just know that that https://wiki.gnupg.org/WKD
got too long and needs to be restructured for the different perspectives.
I haven't gotten to the WKDHosting page so far.

> Anyway, I'd publish the test suggested by Alissa on this list on 8 July
> 2019:
>
>      gpg --homedir "$(mktemp -d)" --locate-keys hi at alyssa.is

done

> The address https://www.ietf.org/id/draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service.txt,
> near the bottom of the page yields 404.  Please use:
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-koch-openpgp-webkey-service

done, thanks for your good suggesitons!

Best Regards,
Bernhard