Using two OpenPGP cards

Christian Chavez x10an14 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 30 00:09:16 CEST 2021

On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 11:46 PM Romain LT via Gnupg-users <
gnupg-users at gnupg.org> wrote:

> If you can get the 2 keys on your PC or the 2 keys on your phone you can
> add your new key or even replace the old with the new one by running 'pass
> Id ...'

Never heard of the `pass id` command, maybe it's installed as a plugin on
your machine?
Not showing in my `man pass` at least, your description seems to fit `pass
init` though.

I can confirm this works, I've done the same myself:

```shell
$ pass init <Hex fingerprint of backup & daily gpg Key/smart card's primary
keys>
$ pass generate email/website/password
$ pass init -p email/website/2fa <Hex fingerprint of backup & daily 2fa gpg
Key/smart card's primary keys>
```

--
Med vennlig hilsen/Kind regards,