Using two OpenPGP cards

Romain LT romain.lebrun-thauront at insa-lyon.fr
Sat Oct 30 00:27:38 CEST 2021

Hmm yes it's pass init ^^'

I miss read the man page which was wrongly display in my android screen
 Thx

On October 30, 2021 12:09:16 AM GMT+02:00, Christian Chavez <x10an14 at gmail.com> wrote:
>On Fri, Oct 29, 2021 at 11:46 PM Romain LT via Gnupg-users <
>gnupg-users at gnupg.org> wrote:
>
>> If you can get the 2 keys on your PC or the 2 keys on your phone you can
>> add your new key or even replace the old with the new one by running 'pass
>> Id ...'
>>
>Never heard of the `pass id` command, maybe it's installed as a plugin on
>your machine?
>Not showing in my `man pass` at least, your description seems to fit `pass
>init` though.
>
>I can confirm this works, I've done the same myself:
>
>```shell
>$ pass init <Hex fingerprint of backup & daily gpg Key/smart card's primary
>keys>
>$ pass generate email/website/password
>$ pass init -p email/website/2fa <Hex fingerprint of backup & daily 2fa gpg
>Key/smart card's primary keys>
>```
>
>--
>Med vennlig hilsen/Kind regards,
>Christian Chavez
>Phone/Tlf: +47 922 22 603

Romain LEBRUN THAURONT
5TC - Département Telecommunication, Services et Usages
INSA Lyon
Responsable Logistique du Karnaval Humanitaire

** Please consider using PGP to communicate with me, encrypt your
e-mails https://www.openpgp.org/
My key's fingerprint: 912B 29BE EDBE 8E73 8E3F 8758 869E 9A75 3DCA 4320