WKD docs on the wiki, restructuring. Feedback on forUsers page

Bernhard Reiter bernhard at intevation.de
Tue Sep 28 17:39:29 CEST 2021

Hi All,

the https://wiki.gnupg.org/WKD page got longer over time
and thus should better be split up to help people find
what they are interested in.

Thus I've started with restructuring and found it cannot be done in one step.

New is
  https://wiki.gnupg.org/WKD/forUsers
which should address WKD from the users perspective.

It has a principle list of what to look for with email clients
and email providers now. It will later link an annotated list of clients
and providers (once they get properly put in a good place).

Feedback (and help) is always appreciated. :)

Best Regards,
Bernhard
ps.: Christoph will probably help me with updating the wiki as he will write
his bachelor thesis about how to improve the usage of WKD.