using OpenPGP card to unlock a LUKS device on boot

Rainer Fiebig jrf at mailbox.org
Wed Apr 6 17:25:31 CEST 2022

Am 06.04.22 um 17:04 schrieb Robert J. Hansen via Gnupg-users:
>> Just as I am free to comment on a political statement that I find
>> provocative, blatantly wrong and in the context of current events almost
>> derisive.
>
> Excepting that this is not a mailing list for politics.
You're barking up the wrong tree: It wasn't me who brought politics to
this list.

> Matthias has a line in his signature that you object to.  I object to
> it, too, but the only thing we need to do is nothing.  Perhaps you'd
There are times when "doing nothing" isn't an option any longer. It may
have escaped you but there is a war raging in Europe.

> like to place your own line in your own signature file making your
> pro-NATO feelings clear?  Either way, bringing it to the forefront of
> discussion is incredibly off-topic.
Nonsense. The OP issued a statement, I replied and that could have been
it. It is you who is obviously thriving on extending this discussion.

> We'd like to keep this mailing list on-topic.  Thanks for
> understanding.  :)
Then heed your own advice and simply keep your wisdoms to yourself.

Rainer