using OpenPGP card to unlock a LUKS device on boot

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Apr 6 18:15:20 CEST 2022

> You're barking up the wrong tree: It wasn't me who brought politics to
> this list.

You're the one who is turning a single throwaway line in someone's
signature block into an angry argument.

> Nonsense. The OP issued a statement, I replied and that could have been
> it. It is you who is obviously thriving on extending this discussion.

It "could have been it", I am certain, if he had apologized, removed the
line from his signature block, and stopped.  Had he done otherwise we'd
be right where we are now.

Regardless: I think I've made my position clear.  He is under no
obligation to remove a line from his signature block that you object to
on purely political grounds.  Let's drop this subject and return to
talking about GnuPG.