Mastodon account, good server?

modulus modulus at spiritofcontradiction.eu
Thu Dec 1 20:43:40 CET 2022

On 01/12/2022 18:51, Andrew Gallagher via Gnupg-users wrote:>
infosec.exchange is hosted in the EU (via Hetzner) and has a focus on
security, encryption etc. without being prescriptive. I haven’t seen any
abuse on it personally, and they have fediblocked a significant list of
known hate sites. It’s run by Jerry Bell, who’s pretty respectable (CISO
of IBMCloud), and a significant fraction of the security/encryption
people I follow(ed) on Twitter use it. You can support it financially
via liberapay.com

Would make sense, but my understanding is they're getting blocked for
hosting a DHS-affiliated account. Not taking sides on whether 1) hosting
the account is good, 2) the blocking is good. Just that it might not
have optimal reach.

--Mod