First Amendment and Marines?

Sat Jan 29 18:30:38 CET 2022

Small correction: The standard is called OpenPGP, not OpenPG.

IIRC, OpenPGP is an open protocol specification by the IETF that succeeded the
original proprietary Pretty Good Privacy.

GNU Privacy Guard (often abbreviated to GnuPG or GPG), the software this mailing-
list is for, is merely one implementation of the standard (albeit an extremely
widespread one).

Sorry if I come across condescending, my intention is only to avoid
misunderstandings.

--
Jonas Tobias Hopusch

OpenPGP Keys for encrypted communication are available via Web Key Directory (WKD)
or from https://downloads.jotoho.de/openpgp/