YubiKey 5C NFC not detected

Felix E. Klee felix.klee at inka.de
Sun Jan 30 14:37:37 CET 2022

Ingo Klöcker <kloecker at kde.org> writes:
> $ echo scd getinfo reader_list | gpg-connect-agent --decode

    $ ykman config usb -l
    OTP
    FIDO U2F
    FIDO2
    OATH
    PIV
    OpenPGP
    YubiHSM Auth
    $ gpgconf --kill gpg-agent
    $ echo scd getinfo reader_list | gpg-connect-agent --decode
    OK

:(

> If scdaemon doesn't see your reader then it's probably not (yet)
> supported by GnuPG's CCID driver. Then you could try to use pcsc by
> adding the option disable-ccid to your scdaemon.conf.

    $ echo disable-ccid >~/.gnupg/scdaemon.conf
    $ gpgconf --kill gpg-agent
    $ gpg --card-status
    gpg: selecting card failed: No such device
    gpg: OpenPGP card not available: No such device

:(

> You could also try GnuPG 2.3.4.

Think I’ll wait until it’s in Arch.  At the moment:

    $ gpg --version
    gpg (GnuPG) 2.2.32