gpa.exe hungs when click on "smartcards" AND scdaemon cannot recognise SC-HSM

Minas Argyrou minasargyrou at outlook.com
Sun Jul 10 12:10:35 CEST 2022

My apologies for the late response. So, you are suggesting that the reader might be the problem? Because, as far as I know, they are a very common reader and the same reader works for OpenSC, PKCS11, Windows minidriver etc. for both the SC-HSM and every other card I have tried. I couldn’t find definitively if it supports Extended-Length APDUs though, it is just not mentioned in any of the technical specifications of the company.

I am using the latest GPG4Win package released. You have mentioned some samples, would it be possible that you try them when you have some time? Any suggestions for a card reader besides the ACR38U-N1?

Thanks,
Minas