Help with "config.h file not found error" on Gnupg version 1.4.13

Robert J. Hansen rjh at sixdemonbag.org
Wed Mar 30 17:48:59 CEST 2022

You will have much better luck if you send only plain-text emails to
this list.  Some of the people you'd really like to see your email
refuse to read HTML email, on the grounds that it's a security risk.
I've quoted your entire message below as plaintext to help you reach
these people.

To resolve your problem I'd suggest finding where the Automake-created
config.h header file lies, and including that directory in your GCC
invocation by using the -I flag.

Hope this helps.  :)